CMTL’s expert field technicians test a range of materials on-site to provide fast, accurate results.
Materials such as soils, aggregate and concrete testing for contaminants enable your project team to deliver to project deadlines and ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations.
Our comprehensive concrete sampling and testing enables accurate assessment of the quality of both fresh and hardened concrete. Available at every stage of your project, we can provide on-site consistency testing ranging from slump testing to flow table.
Our wide range of aggregate testing methods meets British and European Standards, together with Standard Highways MCHW requirements. On-site capabilities include both mechanical and physical testing on natural and recycled aggregates to ensure they are fit for purpose.
We can deliver soil testing with quick, accurate turnaround to look at soil strength, density, compaction and contamination data. Providing these results on-site throughout the project as required can ensure your construction process goes smoothly, achieving project deadlines.
Benefits of On-Site Materials Testing
- Accurate analysis and test results, ensuring quality control and correct material selection
- Fast turnaround of testing services, saving time and money on projects
- Comply with the relevant British and European regulations and quality standards
- Evaluate the performance of available materials
UKAS & INAB Accreditation
Our on-site pop-up laboratories are UKAS & INAB accredited and enable fast analysis for a more cost-effective, time saving testing solution.
Need more information on our construction materials testing? Whether you need on demand site testing or a satellite UKAS and INAB accredited site lab for larger ongoing projects, or a complete list of the tests we provide, please complete your details and we'll be in touch.
On-Site Materials Tests
Below is a range of testing we are able to undertake within our UKAS and INAB accreditation. Please note, this list is not exhaustive, and we can arrange speciality testing to suit your requirements.
- Construction materials sampling and analysis
- Density tests such as Nuclear Density Method (NDM)
- California Bearing Ratio testing (CBR)
- Plate Load testing
- Soil sampling
- Fresh concrete testing services
- Core sampling
- Asphalt sampling and testing