CMTL’s chemical testing services uses a range of techniques for determining material composition, impurity identification, moisture and element analysis. Completed to regulatory requirements, our comprehensive chemical testing analyses the safety of your goods and helps control chemical use specific to your industry.
We can also develop custom testing to meet your specific project needs. With our analytical expertise, we can provide you with the exact information you need to support your material selection and analysis.
Benefits of Chemical Testing
- Comply with the relevant regulations and quality standards
- Enable informed decisions on materials analysis from test results
- Identify areas of potential contamination
- Identify the different chemical compositions on site or in construction materials
- Gain the data necessary to support planning permissions and license applications
Need more information on our chemical testing services? Whether you need on site testing or laboratory testing, or a full list of the tests we provide, please complete your details and we'll be in touch.
Below is a list of the chemical sampling tests we can perform from our labs. Please note, this list is not exhaustive, and we can arrange speciality testing to suit your requirements.
- ASR identification
- Carbonation of concrete
- Cement content
- Cement content of concrete
- Chloride ion content by potentiometric method
- Chloride ion content of concrete and soils
- Contamination testing of soils
- Soil PH
- Sulphate content
- Water soluble chlorides